Welcome to the Terraria Mobile Wiki
Hello Terrarians! We are a wiki solely devoted to the Mobile Version of Terraria. Here anyone can edit and add pages, or have fun with their fellow Terraria pals. We currently have 534 articles and 1 active users. We hope you enjoy your time on the wiki, and we hope you stick around!
Updates & Announcements
Terraria Mobile Rebalancing Update!
On August 20, 2015, a large-scale patch to Android and IOS users was rolled out. Here is a list:
- (Day and night cycles are now longer once entering Hardmode (same length as PC)
- Day and night cycles are now longer when an event is occurring (Solar Eclipse, Pumpkin Moon, and all invasions)
- Enemies overall are stronger than before
- Blood Moon is more aggressive, spawning more enemies
- Eye of Cthulhu has been slightly nerfed, does a little bit less damage in phase 2.
- Servants of Cthulhu have a high chance to drop a recovery heart.
- Goblin Invasions are more likely to spawn in pre-Hardmode and less likely in Hardmode
- Queen Bee has been buffed (more health, slightly higher defense and damage)
- Jungle Temple traps can now only be mined using the Picksaw
- Lihzahrd Power Cell drop chance increased from 1/100 (1%) to 1/50 (2%)
- Golem has more defense
- Meteorites are now slightly smaller in size, causing less destruction.
- The Solar Eclipse event now has a higher chance to spawn (over time)
- Mushroom Spear buy price has been changed to 70 Gold Coin
- Cutlass has been slightly nerfed (does less damage)
- The Pumpkin Moon event has been buffed
- Changed the starting items, now a player starts with a Wooden Sword instead of a Copper Broadsword
- Bug Fixes!
<poll> What feature of Update 1.2 do you like the most? New Enemies New Bosses New NPCs New Blocks New Items New Biomes New Events Bah! I hate 1.2! </poll>
Do you think you know all there is about Terraria Mobile? Do you think you are a master of the game? Take our Terraria Mobile Quiz and let's see how good you are.
- Terraria Mobile: Rebalancing Update is here: Rebalanced the game.
- Terraria Mobile Wiki may get new allies soon. Stay tuned for further news!
<bloglist summary="true" timestamp="true" count=1> </bloglist>